7.04.2013

some other sign




“One need never leave the confines of New York to get all the greenery one wishes—
I can’t even enjoy a blade of grass unless I know there’s a subway handy, 
or a record store or some other sign that people do not totally regret life.” 
― Frank O’Hara

--


new york no. 1:

hi! the month of june was absolutely insane.
insane, in the membrane... insane in the brain.

but will now get to share some photos of my most recent trip
to the ever so lovely/lively NYC.

whenever i visit this favoured city, i usually go with a list of places i'd like to visit.
usually of drooled-over restaurants, cafes, and little stores i can't find in toronto.
this place was on that list - only because i've heard good things.
so naturally, we (me + my two friends Sarah and Sarah) went the very first day.

less seats than i can count on my hands, but great coffee.
a bicycle on the ceiling for decor. great latte art! and in a really convenient area.
win.

1 comment:

  1. You captured the café perfectly. So excited to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete